Cyber Liability Insurance
Your networks and data are the lifeblood of your business. Any company can be affected by a breach of sensitive customer or employee information. And as technology becomes more complex and sophisticated, so do the threats we face.
From your brand reputation to employee and financial data, cyber attacks are increasing in their frequency and their intensity. Couple that with the need to comply with regulations like the GDPR, CCPA, and it can seem overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be. This is why every business and organization needs to be prepared with cyber insurance. Lion's Share cyber liability insurance team is ready to customize the solutions that can keep your organization and all its information flowing smoother and safer.
Coverages Designed For Cyber Threats
After we assess your current cyber coverage, we develop a customized program that takes into account your unique needs. Highlights of our cyber liability insurance coverage include:
Network security liability - Provides liability coverage for damages and claim expenses arising out of an actual or alleged act, error or omission. The coverage includes assessment, remediation, managed security services and business continuity consulting and planning services.
Privacy liability - Provides liability coverage if an insured fails to protect electronic or nonelectronic private or confidential information in their care custody and control.
Privacy regulatory proceeding - Provides coverage for defense expenses, and in some cases penalties/fines, incurred from a regulatory proceeding resulting from a violation of a privacy law caused by a covered security breach.
Breach response expenses - Covers crisis management, including credit monitoring services and public relations expenses incurred resulting from a security or privacy breach. Also pays costs of notifying consumers as required by various state, federal or international laws or regulations.
- Business interruption loss due to a network security failure or attack, human errors, or programming errors.
- Data loss and restoration including decontamination and recovery.
- Incident response and investigation costs, supported by a 24/7 multilingual incident reporting hotline and on-demand vendors.
- Delay, disruption, and acceleration costs from a business interruption event.
- Crisis communications and reputational mitigation expenses.
- Liability arising from failure to maintain confidentiality of data
Liability arising from unauthorised use of your network.
- Network or data extortion / blackmail (where insurable)
- Online media liability
- Regulatory investigations expenses
Lion’s Share College Planning assist families in choosing the right financial vehicle to save for their children's higher education
At Lion’s Share we have established a strong insight of the benefits for government employees. With this knowledge we assist in using the value of each one’s benefits while also expanding opportunities to create wealth.
Lion's Share Insurance services for business executives who are responsible for the purchase and administration.
- Top Forms of Cyber Attacks June 9, 2020
- Why Insurance Is Essential During A Recession April 16, 2020
- 4 Ms That Can Trigger An Errors and Omissions Claim April 7, 2020
- Freelance Economy Part Two March 4, 2020
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe in a Digital World January 10, 2020