In today’s uncertain climate, being able to prepare and respond to a number of crises can be challenging. Businesses of all sizes face threats from cyber to product tampering to assault or hostage or terrorist attacks. These threats can cause serious interruption, financial loss and even negative publicity, impacting your business operations and profits. While insurance coverages can protect businesses and their assets should a crisis strike – it may not be enough. Businesses must be able to prove that their business is resilient, adaptable and able to protect itself and its’ employees from today’s complex security threats. Businesses need to be proactive not reactive.
A range of crisis insurance options for all businesses
Expanding our coverage as threats to businesses have evolved – we continue to evolve our product and services to help you prepare and protect your assets, brand and people. Our coverage and consulting services are designed to help you anticipate, respond and recover from a crisis.
Comprehensive employee benefits coverages and HR consulting services
We take a holistic approach to employee benefits and HR consulting that aids you in transforming your benefits offering into a strategic advantage. Common coverages and services we can help with include:
- Short term and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits
- Benefits administration technology with online enrollment
- HR support and outsourcing
- Executive benefits
- Key person life and disability
- 401(k) & 403 (b) retirement plans
With cyber criminals becoming bolder and cyber attacks getting bigger and more frequent every year, business owners must take control of their security
A long-term care insurance policy can help cover the costs associated with long-term care.
Lion's Share is committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their retirement assets.
- Top Forms of Cyber Attacks June 9, 2020
- Why Insurance Is Essential During A Recession April 16, 2020
- 4 Ms That Can Trigger An Errors and Omissions Claim April 7, 2020
- Freelance Economy Part Two March 4, 2020
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe in a Digital World January 10, 2020