Retirement Plans Consulting
Offering attractive retirement plans for a multigenerational workforce can be a game changer in a tight labor market. As a retirement plan sponsor, it’s your job to satisfy your fiduciary obligations and fully understand the liabilities that affect your organization. Trusting your employees’ retirement financial wellbeing takes actuarial consulting expertise to help guide and manage the complexities of retirement programs.
Our Retirement Plan Consulting team uses their detailed knowledge of the complex regulatory environment of retirement plan finances and structure to help your organization overcome obstacles for better organizational wellbeing. We offer consulting on many qualified plans including:
- 401(k) plans
- 403(b) plans
- 457 plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Cash balance plans
Here at Lion's Share, we listen. So that we could understand your business and your goals. We’ll analyze your current retirement plan and identify gaps and opportunities and develop a strategy to move your retirement plans forward with you.
Integrated strategies for employees’ retirement plan management
We take a holistic approach that looks at every aspect of the workforce and organization, so it meets organizational objectives while addressing the unique needs of employees. Our strategy for successful retirement plan management is based on five elements:
- Plan governance - We help mitigate fiduciary risk by ensuring the plan’s committee is operating according to their fiduciary responsibilities through establishment of prudent processes, compliant practices and consistent standards.
- Investment consulting - Our experts assist with plan investment review, selection, monitoring, replacement and advice so that all plan participants achieve the best possible outcomes and are prepared for a financially satisfying retirement.
- Employer services - In a universe of providers, there is no easy “apples-to-apples” comparison of the services being offered in the marketplace. From vendor evaluation to selection, we help navigate the many services offered, match a vendor to your needs, and assist with every relationship stage, from fee negotiation to vendor issue resolution.
- Participant services - Participant services focuses on achieving retirement readiness. We help empower employees by identifying the right tools, education and resources to effectively address their spending, saving, debt and overall financial wellbeing.
- Plan design - Plan design evaluation is essential to aligning organizational objectives and optimizing employer spend. Understand the retirement readiness of your workforce and its impact on organizational health by continually evaluating, measuring and aligning your financial wellbeing strategy.
Defined Contribution Plan Services
We provide defined contribution consulting to help your organization achieve overall financial wellbeing. This includes plan design, compliance, fiduciary risk mitigation, 3(38) and 3(21) investment fiduciary services, investment monitoring, vendor management and participant services.
With cyber criminals becoming bolder and cyber attacks getting bigger and more frequent every year, business owners must take control of their security
Lion's Share Insurance services for business executives who are responsible for the purchase and administration.
Lion's Share affiliated entity CPAs, our wealth managers, and attorneys work together to offer our clients the best tax services.
- Top Forms of Cyber Attacks June 9, 2020
- Why Insurance Is Essential During A Recession April 16, 2020
- 4 Ms That Can Trigger An Errors and Omissions Claim April 7, 2020
- Freelance Economy Part Two March 4, 2020
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe in a Digital World January 10, 2020