Tax Planning Services
Lion's Share has discreetly been serving our clients, their families, and their enterprises for more than 10 years. Tax planning is integral to maximizing and managing your wealth. And key to capital management is having a financial plan that not only takes into consideration ways to reduce tax outlays in the long term, but how much you need to pay now and in the future.
Your personal wealth is complex, with detailed tax and legal considerations. Lion's Share offers specialized trust services to help take advantage of strategic tax benefits.
A good tax plan also takes into account laws that will impact your taxes. For families, especially those with children, it’s important to know how these laws may impact your financial plan. Our CPAs and tax advisors have dealt with a wide variety of tax scenarios. We are well-equipped to help you with your state and federal taxes and provide strategies to assist you with a range of tax issues that may occur – we know the tax rules so you don’t have to.
Taxes should be an integral part of your financial planning discussion. It’s not what you earn but what you keep that matters. Minimizing taxes is essential to protecting your lifestyle, longevity, and legacy. We set you on a path to keep more of your wealth and watch it grow.
Tax Planning & Preparation
- Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
- IRS Representation
- Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
- Business Start Up, Counsel and Corporate Taxes
- Small Business Accounting Services
- IRS and State Tax Audits
- Income, Gift and Estate Tax Returns
- Electronic-Filing of Tax Returns
We help you prepare for retirement your way, whether that means spending time traveling the world or spending time with your grandchildren.
Lion's Share is committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their retirement assets.
Lion's Share can create simple plans to protect assets from creditors to safeguarding wealth across multiple generations.
- Top Forms of Cyber Attacks June 9, 2020
- Why Insurance Is Essential During A Recession April 16, 2020
- 4 Ms That Can Trigger An Errors and Omissions Claim April 7, 2020
- Freelance Economy Part Two March 4, 2020
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe in a Digital World January 10, 2020